- 2 minutes to read
In this episode, I am joined by Julie Lerman, who takes us on a deep-dive tour of many of the features that are new in Entity Framework Core.
- Overview of Entity Framework Core [00:35]
- Migrating an existing .NET Core project that uses project.json to use the new MSBuild based tooling [04:12]
- Field mappings and encapsulated collections [23:20]
- Turning change tracking off for a DBContext [36:45]
- In-Memory provider for unit testing [44:55]
- Using the .NET Core CLI for migrations [1:08:40]