Content, Content and More Content – Part 2
[Today’s post comes to us courtesy of Michael Leworthy from Windows Server Marketing]
In this blog we will focus on more download type resources available such as datasheets and guides.
Windows SBS 2011 Best Practices Analyzer (BPA) is a free diagnostic tool that is built on the Microsoft Baseline Configuration Analyzer (MBCA) technology. Windows SBS 2011 BPA scans a computer that is running Windows SBS 2011, and it compares the existing server settings to a predefined set of recommended best practices.
This guide contains step-by-step instructions to install Windows SBS 2011 Standard and information about the Getting Started tasks that you must complete to configure your server.
Datasheets & Presentations
Want to learn more about SBS 2011 Standard and Essentials; why you should upgrade, what are the new features and how it compares to other products in the SMB space? You can learn this and more with the full set of datasheets now available for SBS 2011.
- SBS 2011 Technical Deck
- SBS 2011 Standard What’s New Datasheet
- SBS 2011 and SBS 2011 Comparison
- SBS 2011 Standard Why Upgrade Datasheet
- SBS 2011 Standard Datasheet
- SBS 2011 Essentials Datasheet
- SBS 2011 Premium Add-on Datasheet
- SBS 2011 Standard Top 10 reasons to buy
- SBS 2011 Standard Top 10 technical reasons to buy
- SBS 2011 Essentials Top 10 reasons to buy
- SBS 2011 Essentials Top 10 technical reasons to buy
- SBS 2011 Essentials and Windows Server Foundation Comparison
- SBS 2011 Essentials and Windows Storage Server 2008 R2 Comparison
Looking for Which Server to choose downloads?
The new interactive Which Server To Choose ppt is now available for download. This will guide you with a few simple questions in understanding which server best suites which scenario.