System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 Connectors Cumulative Update 2
This update addresses some critical gaps with the Connectors. The following is new in this update:
· Support for HP Operations Manager for UNIX v9
This update enables support for HP Operations Manager for UNIX v9 with the Operations Manager 2007 R2 Connector for HP Operations Manager. The Connector supports HP Operations Manager for UNIX v9 on the following platforms:
- HPUX 11i v3 Itanium
- Solaris 10 SPARC
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.2 x64
· Support for BMC Remedy AR System 7.5
This update enables support for BMC Remedy ARS 7.5 with the Operations Manager 2007 R2 Connector for Remedy. This includes Remedy ARS 7.5 installed on Red Hat and SLES platforms.
· Addressed incorrect dates passed to the remote system by the connector
The Connector performed an incorrect date conversion and forwarded the incorrect date to the remote system.
· Addressed Product Knowledge not forwarded when the locale is Canadian English
If the locale on the Operations Manager server is set to Canadian English, the Product Knowledge was not be forwarded from Operations Manager to remote system.
This update is available from the Download Center: