INTUNE - Intune and Autopilot Part 3 - Preparing your environment
To be able to start using AutoPilot, there are some prerequisites.
We are going to start with company branding.
- Go to https://portal.azure.com, log in and Click Azure Active directory >> Company branding >> Configure
- For AutoPilot, the Sign-in page text and the "Square logo image", highlighted below, need to be specified. The other are optional
- Specify your sign-in page text, and upload your square logo and click Save
- Another key part is the Azure Active Directory tenant name. This was filled in when you created the tenant and can be modified by clicking Azure Active directory >> Properties, and changing the Name
- As a prerequisite, we need to enable automatic enrollment.
Looks like we're all set up for AutoPilot. Next steps would involve adding some devices to windows AutoPilot and create a profile of settings, but we'll cover that in the next post
Ingmar Oosterhoff, Matthias Herfurth and Johannes Freundorfer