Endpoint Zone Episode 10: Windows 10!
In this Episode of The Endpoint Zone, Brad Anderson (CVP Enterprise Mobility and Client Management, Microsoft) and Simon May talk about Windows 10 with special guest star Jim Alkove, CVP Windows Enterprise and Security. There are lots of nuggets in this super-informative 20-minute episode, but here are some highlights:
- First up, a new, fun video series! [00:49]
- Introducing Jim Alkove [02:00]
- Where does an IT guy need to spend his time with Windows 10 [02:50]
- Thinking about internal deployment “rings” [05:00]
- You don’t need to upgrade everything to go to Windows 10 [08:00]
- With Windows 10 your management needs to run “as a service” i.e. rapid update cadence [09:00]
- Prepare your enterprise for Windows as a Service Jumpstart [09:40]
- Windows 10 security features [10:00]
- Windows Hello (face unlock) and demo [11:00]
- Single Sign On to Office 365 and other cloud apps with Azure AD [12:50]
- How do the Windows and Configuration Manager teams work together [15:08]
Useful links from this episode:
Subscribe in your favorite podcasting app!