New Microsoft 365 Enterprise dev/test environment
The new Microsoft 365 Enterprise product offering combines Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS), and Windows 10 Enterprise for a complete, intelligent solution that provides the latest in collaboration and security desktop and cloud technologies.
To begin testing scenarios for Microsoft 365 Enterprise, create the Microsoft 365 Enterprise dev/test environment, which consists of:
- An Office 365 E5 trial subscription
- An EMS E5 trial subscription
- An on-premises or cloud-based computer running Windows 10 Enterprise
You build out the following:
From here, you can use these additional articles to test key integration and security features:
- Add mobile application management (MAM) policies
- Enroll iOS and Android devices
- Configure and test Advanced Security Management
- Configure and test Advanced Threat Protection
Click here for the documentation set for Microsoft 365 Enterprise.
NOTE: This new article replaces the "Office 365 and EMS dev/test environment" article previously published.
To join the CAAB, become a member of the CAAB space in the Microsoft Tech Community and send a quick email to CAAB@microsoft.com to introduce yourself. Please feel free to include any information about your experience in creating cloud-based solutions with Microsoft products or areas of interest. Join now and add your voice to the cloud adoption discussion that is happening across Microsoft and the industry.