New poster for the Multi-Geo Preview for OneDrive in Office 365
Multi-geo capabilities are coming to Office 365, which means that Office 365 will support the use of both:
- A single tenancy (also known as a subscription) that is tied to one Microsoft datacenter.
- To adhere to regional data residency requirements, the storage of user data in regional Microsoft datacenters.
OneDrive for Business and Exchange Online support for multi-geo are currently in private previews. For the Multi-Geo Preview for OneDrive in Office 365, there is a new one-page poster (https://aka.ms/o365multigeoposter) that describes benefits, the steps for deployment, and an example configuration.
You can download the poster in the following formats:
If you have any feedback on this poster, leave a comment below or send a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the coming multi-geo support in Office 365, see these videos:
- Introducing Multi-Geo capabilities in Office 365 and how to configure them
- Understanding Multi-Geo Capabilities in Office 365
- Multi-Geo Capabilities in OneDrive and SharePoint Online
- Exchange Online Multi-Geo Capabilities
For more information about the private previews, see https://aka.ms/OneDriveMultiGeo.
To join the CAAB, become a member of the CAAB space in the Microsoft Tech Community and send a quick email to CAAB@microsoft.com to introduce yourself. Please feel free to include any information about your experience in creating cloud-based solutions with Microsoft products or areas of interest. Join now and add your voice to the cloud adoption discussion that is happening across Microsoft and the industry.