Get the new Office Visio stencil with the cool icons
Community members have noticed the cool new icons that have been appearing in our content. Here is an example:
This new icon set is the result of a huge joint effort by people in the Lync Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint, and Office groups here at Microsoft to support more visual styles of content.
For SharePoint, these new icons are used in the following:
- Individual topics, such as Create the SharePoint 2013 farm for a database attach upgrade
- Technical diagrams, such as Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 architecture and Business Connectivity Services Hybrid Flow in SharePoint 2013
- White papers, such as Configure a two-way hybrid Search environment with SharePoint Server 2013 and Office 365
- Test lab guides, such as Test Lab Guide: Configure SharePoint Server 2013 in a Three-Tier Farm
- Conceptual videos, such as the Upgrade overview videos for SharePoint 2013
To get these new icons for yourself, see the New Office Visio Stencil. Feel free to use them in your own content, including blog posts, articles, white papers, and videos.
For information about how to import them into Visio, see Import downloaded stencils.