I'm going to flee, I am.
To the beach, once more.
Since going on holiday a couple of hours ago, I've:
- bought Civ 4 and Psychonauts from Steam (played the Psychonauts demo a while back, absolutely loved it, but didn't buy it for a reason I can't remember right now) (they're peppering my DSL connection as I type)
- played the Rainbox 6: Lockdown demo from Xbox Live (that was very, very cool, kinda a faster-paced GRAW feel to it)
- downloaded the Windows SDK (Intended Holiday Activity #1: Sit near beach with Petzold's latest, and come back with Some Knowledge of WPF)
- found OpenGL drivers from Nvidia for Windows Vista RC2, so I can play Armadillo at high speed again
- realized my tax is due by the 31st this year (as it is every year). ZOMG!
- Also, it's Daylight Savings night tomorrow night, the clocks go back, I think.
It'll be a fun week at the beach, followed by a fun week not at the beach. As long as the weeks are fun, I'm happy. And vice versa.
Be seeing you...