Microsoft Imagine for Institutions
What is Microsoft Imagine?
Microsoft Imagine is the program that provides collegiate student developers, especially those who attend top CS universities, with the tools, resources and experiences needed to turn innovative ideas into reality.
Welcome to Microsoft Imagine In addition to the changes in the student experience, institutions will also see changes, but enjoy the same levels of access as previously; the Microsoft Imagine renaming that replaces DreamSpark is only a branding change.
Microsoft Imagine will be the primary way for schools to put professional developer tools and software in the hands of your faculty and students with a low-cost subscription from Microsoft.
* Microsoft Imagine Standard replaces DreamSpark Standard
* Microsoft Imagine Premium replaces DreamSpark Premium
* By the end of Q1 FY17, the DreamSpark name will be retired. However, the program benefits will live on as part of the Microsoft Imagine program. No changes have been made to the benefits.
* Microsoft Imagine is the program that connects student developers with the tools, learning resources and experiences they need to elevate their skills for today’s working world.
* Institutions and their students will be a part of Microsoft Imagine and may receive periodic communications program information.
* Program Administrators will experience a new look and user interface that will make it easier to access their accounts, set up their school’s Webstores, and see the full array of benefits for students. There is no change in pricing or program benefits.
* We’ve expanded the usage rights of the software that Program Administrator’s, associated faculty, and their students have access to. Please see the updated EULA for Microsoft Imagine Standard / Microsoft Imagine Premium.
Follow Microsoft Imagine on your favourite social network