Understanding Data Science and Machine Learning
Machine Learning Tools and Architecture
- Cognitive Services API: Provides a broad set of API’s for vision, speech, text, knowledge and search.
- Azure Gallery: Find existing models you can use out of the box.
- Azure Machine Learning: Build powerful models using a web based drag and drop interface.
- Microsoft R Server: Build R models and more
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017 with built-in R and Python support.
- Cognitive Toolkit: For building deep learning models.
- Data Science Virtual Machine: A powerful data science toolbox for both Windows and Linux.
- Azure Web Jobs (user simulation)
- Azure Event Hub
- Azure Stream Analytics
- Azure Storage
- Azure Data Lake Store
- Azure Data Lake Analytics
- Cognitive Services API – Text Analytics
- Azure Data Factory
- Power BI
- The Intelligent Data Lake is a great article to read more about this type of solution.
Data Science and Machine Learning
In the following video see how the Azure Machine Learning Architecture and big data pipeline utilising text analytics from the Cognitive Services API with a Power BI dashboard can make real life solutions become truly insightful.