EVENT: Tech Days Online – Sessions taking shape now
Have you registered yet for Microsoft TechDays Online from Wednesday November 6 to Friday November 8?
We have some great sessions lined up and daily prize draw/competitions running throughout. We will also be giving you the chance to win Xbox One bundle packages with TechDays Online!
Day 1 (Wednesday November 6)
Day 1 has a selection of Windows Client sessions for both IT Pros and Developers:
- Windows 8.1: devices, MDOP, Workplace Join and VDI are all on the session programme
- InTune: configuration manager and heterogeneous device management will feature
Day 1 also includes sessions on Visual Studio 2013 DevOps and Managing Office 365…and a special guest from Microsoft Corporate who will be taking part live and responding to some of the key questions from you – our IT Pro and Developer communities. We’ll provide you with more information about this session and how to submit your questions in a couple of weeks.
Day 2 (Thursday November 7)
On Day 2 the sessions will focus on 2012 R2 (Windows Server and SystemCenter) and Cloud for IT Pros:
- 2012 R2: Networking, Virtualisation, Storage sessions
- Azure: VMs,PowerShell, Storage and Windows Azure Platform will feature
Day 2 also includes sessions on Automation and Cluster-in-a-Box.
Day 3 (Friday November 8)
Day 3 is our Developers’ Day with sessions on:
- Visual Studio 2013: What’s new for .NET App and web developers, Team Foundation Server, C# 5
- Windows Phone: How to build a cloud back-end to connect Windows Phone and Windows 8.x
Day 3 will also include sessions on IE11 and more on Azure.
We are rapidly confirming the presenters from the community of Microsoft experts, partners and MVPs and will update you with this information soon.
All sessions will be fully interactive to enable you to get your questions answered in real-time.
You can register now here and we’ll keep you fully informed of everything that is planned for each day of Tech Days online so that you can join in for the sessions and online forums and discussions on the topics that most interest you.