March 2013 recommendations
Each month, your first-Friday delivery of the U.S. partner newsletter, emailed to you as a benefit of your Microsoft Partner Network membership, contains a list of our recommendations for U.S. SMB partners located in the Central Region. We also use this list to update our Central Region page on the U.S. partner portal.
These recommendations are in the U.S. partner newsletter delivered Friday, March 1. This week’s role-based training recommendations are about the Communications competency, for partners that want to sell, deploy, support, or develop Microsoft Lync solutions.
In addition to the freshly updated online guide to partner resources for Office that reflects the latest resources now that the new Office and the new Office 365 are generally available, here are our recommendations for you this month:
- Join our Central Region Partner Call on March 15 at 10:00 AM Central Time to learn how to get ready for new business deals and opportunities.
- Save $200 on your all-access pass for WPC 2013 with early-bird registration pricing.
- Are you getting the most out of your Microsoft Partner Network membership benefits? Download your statement and find out.
- Register for the Move to the Modern Office Sweepstakes, then sell eligible Office SKUs to receive an entry—grand prize is a trip package for two. Sweepstakes ends June 30. Official rules.
- Cloud Easy and the Big Easy Offer 10 will help you accelerate your sales through May 31. Talk to your customers about the cloud, or encourage upgrades to the latest on-premises releases.
- Register for the Central Region VAR Summit, where we’ll focus on your opportunities with the new Office and Office 365, Windows 8, and Windows Server 2012 in Chicago, Illinois on March 13; Minneapolis, Minnesota on March 14; Kansas City, Kansas on March 19; St. Louis, Missouri on March 21Detroit, Michigan on April 2; Cleveland, Ohio on April 4; Downers Grove, Illinois on April 9; Milwaukee, Wisconsin on April 11.
- The Office Talk Office Hours series continues—join this interactive session on March 12 for a focus on the new Office 365 and on March 26 for a discussion about Microsoft Lync 2013.
- Accelerate your cloud sales by attending the Microsoft Cloud Fast-Track Boot Camp in Dallas, Texas on March 13. · Invite your customers to the next Unleash Your Productivity webcast on March 22.
You can read all the content delivered in each issue of the U.S. partner newsletter on the U.S. Partner Team blog. The next newsletter will be delivered on March 15.
Find out how to stay informed as a U.S. partner at https://aka.ms/uspstayinformed.