After-HoursTraining and Exam Prep on Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
In collaboration with our International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP) Learning Partners, we have created a conveniently scheduled after-hours, cost-effective training program called “Bridge the Talent Gap.” It
is designed to help you and your team upgrade your professional skills and increase your marketability, without taking time away from your business.
The next class we’re offering is on Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases and is preparation material for Microsoft certification exam 70-462. Space is limited.
Bridge the Talent Gap: Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Dates: Monday – Thursday, May 28 – June 20, 2013
- Time: 3:30-7:30 PM Central Time
- Location: Live online, instructor-led
- Cost: $695 IAMCP Members & $995 Non-members. Learn about IAMCP membership.
This course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2012 product features and tools related to maintaining a database. After completion, students will be able to perform tasks such as:
- Plan and install SQL Server ·
- Describes the system databases, the physical structure of databases and the most common configuration options related to them
- Explain the concept of the transaction log and SQL Server recovery models and implement different backup strategies available with SQL Server
- Create SQL Server Backups
- Restore SQL Server databases
- Implement SQL Server agency security, proxy accounts and credentials
- Work with Central Management Servers and Multi-Server queries