June 2013 recommendations
The latest US partner newsletter was delivered by email to all US members of the Microsoft Partner Network on Friday, June 7, and published online. It included a list of recommendations for US SMB partners located in the East Region.
- Join our next East Region partner call on Friday, June 14 at 9:00AM Eastern Time to learn how to get ready for new business deals and opportunities.
- Come partner with us at WPC in Houston this July. For partners serving SMB customers, there is a track of content that will help you build a profitable practice, and on Thursday, July 11, Cindy Bates and team will deliver a US-specific SMB keynote and session.
- On June 12, attend a webcast to learn from Microsoft experts and our cloud distributor partners about the new licensing options for Microsoft Office 365.
- The next SMB Customer Talk Blitz Campaign webcast is on June 19. Attend and learn to use your Customer Talk workbook to identify your customers who are using older technology and upgrade them to the latest Microsoft products.
- The Office Talk Office Hours series covers Microsoft Office in depth—these interactive sessions provide you with product demos, selling tips and tricks, and business best practices from Microsoft and other partners. June 11: Microsoft SharePoint 2013; June 25: Microsoft PowerPoint 2013.
The email version of the US Partner News will be on hiatus for the rest of June and in July, but you’ll still be able to read it on the US partner team blog on June 21, July 5, and July 19.