May 2013 recommendations
Each month, your first-Friday delivery of the U.S. partner newsletter, emailed to you as a benefit of your Microsoft Partner Network membership, contains a list of our recommendations for U.S. SMB partners located in the East Region. We also use this list to update our East Region page on the U.S. partner portal.
These recommendations are in the U.S. partner newsletter delivered Friday, May 3. This week’s role-based training recommendations are about building your capabilities for messaging solutions that include Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Forefront.
- Join our next East Region partner call on Friday, May 10 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time to learn how to get ready for new business deals and opportunities. You can register for the June 14 call, too.
- The countdown is on—both the Big Easy Offer 10 and the Cloud Easy Offer end on May 31. Talk to your customers today about moving to modern IT solutions for their businesses.
- On Thursday, July 11 at the 2013 Worldwide Partner Conference, our East Region executive team will give a keynote in the U.S. Subsidiary track about our priorities and opportunities for working together in the coming year.
- Each Wednesday through the end of June, learn from Microsoft experts and our cloud distributor partners about the new licensing options for Microsoft Office 365. Next calls: May 15; May 22; May 29; June 5; June 12; June 19; June 26.
- The Office Talk Office Hours series covers Microsoft Office in depth—these interactive sessions provide you with product demos, selling tips and tricks, and business best practices from Microsoft and other partners. May 14: Microsoft Exchange 2013; May 28: Microsoft Word 2013.
- Join us for the next VAR compete webcast on Friday, June 7 to learn how to sell your Microsoft-based solutions to SMB customers against competitive offerings.
- Invite your customers to the next Unleash Your Productivity webcasts on May 24 and June 28.
You can read all the content delivered in each issue of the U.S. partner newsletter on the U.S. Partner Team blog. The next newsletter will be delivered on Friday, May 17.