October 2012 recommendations
Each month, your first-Friday delivery of the U.S. partner newsletter, emailed to you as a benefit of your Microsoft Partner Network membership, contains a list of our recommendations for U.S. SMB partners located in the East Region. We also use this list to update our East Region page on the U.S. partner portal.
These recommendations are in the U.S. partner newsletter delivered Friday, October 5. This week’s role-based training recommendations are for Microsoft Exchange and Visual Studio 2012.
Fall is officially here, and you may be starting to feel cooler temperatures. But as we approach the release of Windows 8, and with the recent releases of Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Microsoft System Center 2012, and Windows Server, your opportunities are hot. Use our recommendations below and in the rest of this newsletter to take advantage of them.
- Join our October East Region Partner Call on Friday, October 12, at 9:00AM ET and learn how you can win customers with the latest Microsoft products.
- Register for the Windows 8 Lead Generation Blitz campaign and for the companion webcast on October 17. Use the links on the Windows 8 portal page to access the latest information.
- The Big Easy Offer 9 and Cloud Easy help you accelerate sales of Microsoft on-premises and cloud products. Both offers are valid October 1 through December 31.
- Are you interested in capitalizing on the cloud opportunity with small businesses and midsize businesses? Subscribe to Cloud Essentials and enroll in the Small Business competency.
- Invite your customers to the Unleash Your Productivity webcast on Friday, October 26 to learn how Windows Server 2012 and Office 2010 work together for efficiency and productivity.
- October Office Talk Hours provide you with Office 2010 tips and tricks as well as answers to common customer objections. Register to join Heather Logan and Steve Deming on October 9 and October 23, as well as for future calls.
- Attend the next IAMCP meeting in your area to network with other partners, find opportunities to collaborate to meet customer needs, and share best practices for engaging with Microsoft.
You can read all the content delivered in each issue of the U.S. partner newsletter on the U.S. Partner Team blog. The next newsletter will be delivered to U.S. partners on Friday, October 19.