Announcing the TS2 Office 365 Partner Admin Center Quick Start Video Series
|TS2 Video Quick Start Series|
We just finished creating a short video series on how to utilize the Microsoft Online Partner Administration Center and wanted to give our blog readers a first look. This builds on the recent post by J.J.,How do partners sign up to sell Office 365?
The video series is intended to provide you, our partners, with a quick (less than 5 minutes each!) walk through of the various features of the O365 Partner Admin Center as well as actions to take in order to perform tasks.
I certainly hope you enjoy watching them as much as we enjoyed making them.
TS2 Office 365 Quick Start Series:
- Partner Admin Center – An Overview. This video provides a quick introduction to navigating the Partner Admin Center as well as what to do if you don’t see the Partner option from your O365 Admin Center.
- Partner Admin Center – Create Trial Invitations and Quotes. Curious how you send out trial invitations and online services quotes to your customers that ensure you are listed as partner of record? Check out this video on how the Partner Admin Center can help you accomplish this task.
- Partner Admin Center – Request Delegated Admin Rights and POR. A step by step demo of how you can request delegated admin rights on your customer’s subscriptions. In addition, we will walk through what your customer needs to do in order for you to be listed as partner of record.
- Partner Admin Center – View Customers and Perform Admin Tasks. The Partner Admin Center enables partners to manage their existing partners including checking service health, inputting service requests, and managing delegated admin tasks. Watch this video to see how.
- Microsoft Cloud Enrollment and Distributor Association. Learn how to take the first step to becoming a Microsoft Cloud seller. In this short video we cover the Microsoft Cloud Enrollment process as well how to associate with a distributor.
- Online Services Partner Dashboard – An Overview. Learn how to leverage the Microsoft Partner Network Partner Dashboard to provide an at-a-glance view of your online services business.