Hello Microsoft Cloud Partners!
As many of you may have seen, Azure Migrate went generally available a few weeks back. I wanted to share with you this quick video I recently recorded. In the video I look at some key Azure solutions, talk about the three phases of a successful migration project, show some of the Microsoft and third-party migration tools available, and then do an introduction to the new Azure Migrate tool - where it is today, where it's going in the future, and what are the resources you can leverage to get started.
With respect to the resources for Getting Started with Azure Migrate I am also sharing them here for easy access.
- Azure Migrate Overview - https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/azure-migrate/
- Pricing - https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/azure-migrate/
- Documentation - /en-us/azure/migrate/migrate-overview
- Azure Migrate demo - https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/videos/migration-with-azure-migrate/
- Azure Migrate Hands-On Lab - https://aka.ms/azuremigrate_hol
Hope the video and links are helpful, and good luck on your Azure journey!