Just Announced – New 10% incentive on all Windows Server and SQL Server sales!
Partners – there is no better time than now to have Windows Server and SQL Server conversations with your SMB customers! We are excited to announce a new 10% partner subsidy payout for Windows Server and/or SQL Server Open and Open Value sales from April 15, 2015, thru June 30, 2015.
See below to learn how to maximize your earnings on Windows Server & SQL Server and to get your customers off Windows Server 2003 before the July 14th End of Support deadline!
Windows Server & SQL Server Incentive
Resellers can now earn a partner subsidy payout equal to 10% of SKU ERP when selling Windows Server & SQL Server Open and Open Value Licenses and L&SA to SMB customers during the April 15 through June 30 offer period, per the rate table below.
Partner subsidy payout on eligible revenue will occur within 8 weeks of deal registration.
- Offer period: April 15, 2015 through June 30, 2015
- Eligible participants: All resellers
- Offer type: Partner Subsidy
- Eligible customer sales: SMB segment customers only
- Eligible license type: Open License and Open Value
- Eligible products: Windows Server Standard, Windows Server Datacenter, SQL Server Standard, SQL Server Business Intelligence, SQL Server Enterprise Core
- Offer subject to Terms and Conditions
Registration on PIE:
Follow the instructions below to register your sales on the Partner Investment Engine. Claims must be placed within 15 days of sale*.
*Please note that the PIE Claim portal will go live for this incentive by April 24, 2015. Eligible sales made between April 15th and the portal go-live date in PIE must be claimed within 15 days of PIE go-live date.
1. If you are not an MPN member, register here
2. Log in to the Partner Investment Engine (PIE) with your Microsoft credentials associated with your MPN ID
3. Click “I have an access code” and enter your information. If you are a first time user, click “I do not have an access code” and enter your information so that an access code may be provided to you
4. Agree to PIE terms and conditions (first time only)
5. Select the Windows Server & SQL Server Incentive tile under Payment Processing Programs
6. Detail your customer’s eligible purchase including customer name, customer address, and Volume Licensing Agreement Number
7. E-sign the Windows Server & SQL Server Incentive terms and conditions to request that Microsoft send the payment
8. Repeat this process for every eligible customer order placed.
9. You will be required to submit a W-9 form to receive payment
Key Dates :
- April 15, 2015: Purchase eligibility period begins for Windows Server & SQL Server Incentive
- June 30, 2015: Windows Server & SQL Server Incentive purchase eligibility period ends
Your call to action:
- Familiarize yourself with the offer details. The offer Terms and Conditions can be found on the SMB Advantage site.
- Wait for the PIE claim portal to go live by April 24, 2015, before attempting to register deals.
- Use your Customer Talk Workbook to identify customers still on Windows Server 2003.
- Get step by step guidance on how to take advantage of Windows Server End of Support Opportunity.
- Other Windows Server and SQL Server resources: Windows Server 2003 End of Support site; ModernBiz | Windows Server Campaign; ModernBiz | SQL Server Campaign.