MCC Events Sweepstakes Announcement - Two All Access Passes to Worldwide Partner Conference!
For those of you who are not familiar with the Microsoft Community Connections (MCC), they connect you with local organizations to help you educate small businesses on how current technology solutions can help them operate more efficiently and empower them to grow their business. Examples would be the featured speaker at a chamber of commerce tech fair or an association conference. Since that connection is often an event, MCC provides an event marketing kit including give aways, content, and marketing materials at no cost. The goal is to help you develop other avenues of marketing your organization to local businesses and offset some of the expenses associated with live events.
Now, for the specifics of the MCC Events Sweepstakes:
- Timeline: Register by April 30, 2014
- Promotion: Each event registered by a Partner equals one submission into the WPC Sweepstakes
- Winner will receive: Two All Access WPC Passes (value of $3990.00) to the upcoming Worldwide Partner Conference in Washington, DC
- Note this does not include or cover flight/hotel accommodations
- MCC Event/Activity: Must take place before June 30, 2014
How do you get started?
- Sign up through MCC site: www.mscommunityconnections.com
- Register an eligible MCC event with the business organization of your choice
Each eligible registration qualifies as one entry into the WPC Sweepstakes. No limit to the number of events you can register and the Winner will be announced the first week of May.