Office 365 E5 and Skype for Business Resources on Drumbeat!
Hi Cloud Sellers!
Wanted to make you aware of some new resources that are available on the Office 365 Drumbeat portal focused on the upcoming Office 365 portal for partners. For those not familiar with Drumbeat, you can learn about proven sales best practices, programs, tools, and market insights. Then take advantage of Drumbeat portal resources. You’ll be prepared to extend your expertise, better serve your midsize and enterprise customers, and close Office 365 sales faster.
The info that is available on E5 includes decks that cover the Office 365 E5 Opportunity and Partner Value, Office 365 E5 Licensing, and a E5 and Skype for Business Licensing FAQ. These can all be accessed via the Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E5 suite page.
New premium Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E5 suite combines great new value with Office 365 Enterprise offerings—delivering the most comprehensive set of productivity, collaboration, analytics, security, and compliance capabilities of any Office 365 yet.
Engage customers with new value
- Enable customers to collaborate seamlessly through Skype for Business real-time communications and Power BI Pro data analytics.
- Give IT teams unprecedented data access controls, advanced threat protection, and unified IT management.
- Help business decision makers contain costs, improve team agility, and increase visibility and insights into their data, businesses, and organizations.
Grow your business with new opportunities
- Upsell customers to cloud PBX and PSTN Conferencing
- Build new practices on cloud PBX and analytics, providing training, consulting, and business-process improvement services.
- Serve new customers who require advanced security and compliance capabilities.
- Through new scenarios, sell the new business value of Office 365.
- Attend Drumbeat and Cloud Roadshows to prepare to see Office 365 E5.
- Team with specialized partners to deliver greater customer value.
Thanks, and good selling!