TechNet Wiki: BizTalk Server Administration
If you look at BizTalk Server from a certain viewpoint you can roughly divide it into three categories: deployment, development, and administration. This post will be on the last category, Administration, and what has been contributed on TechNet Wiki so far by community members.
The last couple of months, the administration side of BizTalk has been getting more attention. For instance, at the end of January BizTalkadminsblogging was launched, a blog that is a collaboration of several community members. In just a few weeks, 25 posts have been published by eight bloggers. Some of them, like Sandro Pereira, Howard S. Edidin and Steef-Jan Wiggers also have been contributing articles on TechNet Wiki. Another active member on TechNet Wiki is Tord G. Nordahl, who has in the last two months contributed a couple of very interesting and highly valuable Wiki articles on BizTalk Administration, like:
- BizTalk Administrator: Guidelines
- BizTalk Health Check
- BizTalk Server 2010: SQL Agent Jobs
- BizTalk Server 2010 Host Throttling
- Microsoft BizTalk Automatic Throttling
- BizTalk Server: Host Architecture
Other BizTalk administration related TechNet Wiki articles are:
- BizTalk: List of Errors and Warnings, Causes and Solutions
- BizTalk Monitoring Tools
- BizTalk Server 2010 - Tools
- BizTalk Server: Disaster Recovery
- BizTalk Databases: Survival Guide
- BizTalk Server 2010: PowerShell
- Administering BizTalk 2010 - Roles and Responsibilities
One of easiest access to all these resource is the BizTalk Administration Guide.
Besides these tremendous contributions on TechNet Wiki, a book on BizTalk administration is currently being written by some of the contributors. It will be released sometime in the summer of 2012. It shows that BizTalk Administration currently has momentum and that the TechNet Wiki plays an important role in it.