ASP.NET Core tutorials
The following step-by-step guides for developing ASP.NET Core applications are available:
Build web apps
Razor Pages is the recommended approach to create a new Web UI app with ASP.NET Core 2.0.
- Introduction to Razor Pages in ASP.NET Core
Create a Razor Pages web app with ASP.NET Core
Create an ASP.NET Core MVC web app
- Create Tag Helpers
- Create a simple view component
- Develop ASP.NET Core apps using dotnet watch
Build Web APIs
Create a Web API with ASP.NET Core
Data access and storage
- Get started with Razor Pages and EF Core using Visual Studio
- Get started with ASP.NET Core MVC and EF Core using Visual Studio
- ASP.NET Core MVC with EF Core - new database
- ASP.NET Core MVC with EF Core - existing database
Authentication and authorization
- Enable authentication using Facebook, Google, and other external providers
- Account confirmation and password recovery
- Two-factor authentication with SMS
Publish and deploy
- Deploy an ASP.NET Core web app to Azure using Visual Studio
- Deploy an ASP.NET Core web app to Azure using the command line
- Publish to an Azure Web App with continuous deployment
- Deploy an ASP.NET container to a remote Docker host
- ASP.NET Core on Nano Server
- ASP.NET Core and Azure Service Fabric
How to download a sample
- Download the ASP.NET repository zip file.
- Unzip the Docs-master.zip file.
- Use the URL in the sample link to help you navigate to the sample directory.