Azure Sphere Documentation
Azure Sphere is a secured, high-level application platform with built-in communication and security features for internet-connected devices. It comprises an Azure Sphere microcontroller unit (MCU), tools and an SDK for developing applications, and the Azure Sphere Security Service, through which applications can securely connect to the cloud and web.
For more information, read the overview.
Get started with your development kit
If you already have an Azure Sphere development kit, complete the installation tasks:
- Install Azure Sphere
- Set up an account to use with Azure Sphere
- Claim your device
- Configure networking
- Subscribe to notifications
Then follow these quickstarts to build and deploy an application:
- Build your first high-level application
- Build your first real-time capable application
- Deploy your application over the air
Need a development kit?