Azure Stack Operator Documentation
Microsoft Azure Stack is a hybrid cloud platform that lets you provide Azure services from your datacenter. Learn how to manage the Azure Stack integrated systems infrastructure and how to offer services with our quickstarts and tutorials.
If you're an Azure Stack user who uses services or builds apps for Azure Stack, see our user documentation.
If you are an Azure Stack operator interested in the Azure Stack Development Kit (ASDK), a single-node deployment of Azure Stack that you can download and use for free, see our ASDK documentation.
Learn how to use the administration portal for day-to-day management.
Learn how to add services to your Azure Stack deployment.
- Offer Virtual Machines on Azure Stack
- Offer SQL Databases on Azure Stack
- Create highly available SQL databases
- Create highly available MySQL databases
- Offer Web Apps on Azure Stack