Add Azure Stack users in AD FS
You can use the Active Directory Users and Computers snap-in to add additional users to an Azure Stack environment using Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) as its identity provider.
Add Windows Server Active Directory users
This example uses the default azurestack.local ASDK active directory.
- Sign in to a computer with an account that provides access to the Windows Administrative Tools and open a new Microsoft Management Console (MMC).
- Select File > Add or remove snap-in.
- Select Active Directory Users and Computers > AzureStack.local > Users.
- Select Action > New > User.
- In New Object - User, provide user details. Select Next.
- Provide and confirm a password.
- Select Next to complete the values. Select Finish to create the user.