Azure Stack Hub hotfix 1.2102.28.89
- ETW trace sessions are configured to use 16 MB of non-pagedpool memory. Trace sessions now report lost event count (if any) per session, during ETL file rotation in TraceCollector Eventlog. This releases critical non-paged pool memory for other services on hosts and VMs. Also fixed various bugs in Tracecollector.
- Fixed bugs that increased memory pressure on infrastructure.
- Fixed bugs in AD FS and Azure Stack Graph to improve deployment and upgrade reliability.
- Fixed bugs in SRP and DiskRP in which performance counters were missing in the WAC client.
- Fixed a bug in resource provider (for example, Event Hubs) deployment, update, or secret rotation. The operation previously failed with no apparent failure cause. The fix allows the operation to complete successfully.
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly raised a PnPDevice.Attached alert for a set of devices (mouse, keyboard, etc.) that were safe.
- Set memory alert to preview.
- Addressed an issue with host agent monitors.
- Fixed a trust relationship issue with container applications in FabricRing.
- Improved RdAgent availability by removing empty RdAgent files.
- Improved reliability of full update.
- Extended the update readiness checks to cover more Service Fabric health and VM health checks; for example, memory usage and storage disk capacity checks.
Fixes rolled up from previous hotfix releases
- Updated memory configuration for VM sizes Standard_NC16as_T4_v3 and Standard_NC64as_T4_v3.
- Removed legacy SRP SQL instances and DB files to free up stamp resources.
- Fixed a bug in which the cluster status can be stuck in "Configuring Storage" after adding a new node.
- Fixed health package registration, removing duplicate artifact creation.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused health blades in the operator portal to become unavailable.
- Fixed a bug in which BCDR runner logs filled up MASLogs folders on physical hosts.
- Added monitoring of WMIProvider health and remediation.
- Added Network Controller IMOS size check to Test-AzureStack.
- Fixed a bug in SSL certificate validation during internal secret rotation.
- Fixed process watchdog memory leaks.
- Updated Defender platform to version 4.18.2103.7.
- Enabled the alert module for customers depending on Syslog for alerts. The services will continue to emit alerts to the Syslog pipeline.
To apply this hotfix, you must have version 1.2102.28.87 or later.
As outlined in the release notes for the 2102 update, make sure that you refer to the update activity checklist on running Test-AzureStack (with specified parameters), and resolve any operational issues that are found, including all warnings and failures. Also, review active alerts and resolve any that require action.
Download the following files. Then, follow the instructions on the Apply updates in Azure Stack page on the Microsoft Docs website to apply this update to Azure Stack.