Azure Stack Hub ruggedized
Azure Stack Hub ruggedized is a versatile, ruggedized cloud appliance that can be expanded by adding additional scale units. Azure Stack Hub ruggedized provides Azure IaaS and PaaS capabilities in support of connected and disconnected operations for organizational units consisting of several hundred personnel. Azure Stack Hub ruggedized provides sufficient compute and storage capacity to provide static, modular cloud datacenter infrastructure in space-constrained environments operating at the edge.
How you can use Azure Stack Hub ruggedized
Azure Stack Hub ruggedized is a portable, ruggedized appliance providing containerized and non-containerized compute, storage and PaaS cloud services for expeditionary land, sea, or air operations.
You can use Azure Stack Hub ruggedized to:
- Reuse code and run cloud-native apps consistently across Azure and your portable environments.
- Run traditional virtualized workloads with optional connections to Azure services.
- Transfer data to the cloud, or keep it in your local environment.
- Run hardware-accelerated machine-learning, containerized, or virtual workloads, all at edge.
Benefits of using Azure Stack Hub ruggedized
Azure Stack Hub ruggedized supports a consistent environment with Azure in disadvantaged communications environments
- Includes one scale-unit of 4-node Azure Stack, capable of running multiple applications.
- Delivered enclosed in ruggedized transit cases modified for enhanced isolation on ruggedized inner-frame.
- Each module can be carried by two people.
- Azure Stack Hub ruggedized is a multi-form factor device based on Azure Stack, with parity to the requirements of a portable datacenter delivering IaaS/PaaS offerings capable of running multiple applications within a range of network conditions.