Set up sign-up and sign-in with an Amazon account using Azure Active Directory B2C
Create an Amazon application
To use an Amazon account as an identity provider in Azure Active Directory B2C (Azure AD B2C), you need to create an application in your tenant that represents it. If you don't already have an Amazon account you can sign up at https://www.amazon.com/.
- Sign in to the Amazon Developer Center with your Amazon account credentials.
- If you have not already done so, click Sign Up, follow the developer registration steps, and accept the policy.
- Select Register new application.
- Enter a Name, Description, and Privacy Notice URL, and then click Save. The privacy notice is a page that you manage that provides privacy information to users.
- In the Web Settings section, copy the values of Client ID. Select Show Secret to get the client secret and then copy it. You need both of them to configure an Amazon account as an identity provider in your tenant. Client Secret is an important security credential.
- In the Web Settings section, select Edit, and then enter
https://your-tenant-name.b2clogin.com/your-tenant-name.onmicrosoft.com/oauth2/authrespin Allowed Return URLs. Replace
your-tenant-namewith the name of your tenant. You need to use all lowercase letters when entering your tenant name even if the tenant is defined with uppercase letters in Azure AD B2C.
- Click Save.
Configure an Amazon account as an identity provider
- Sign in to the Azure portal as the global administrator of your Azure AD B2C tenant.
- Make sure you're using the directory that contains your Azure AD B2C tenant by selecting the Directory + subscription filter in the top menu and choosing the directory that contains your tenant.
- Choose All services in the top-left corner of the Azure portal, search for and select Azure AD B2C.
- Select Identity providers, then select Amazon.
- Enter a Name. For example, Amazon.
- For the Client ID, enter the Client ID of the Amazon application that you created earlier.
- For the Client secret, enter the Client Secret that you recorded.
- Select Save.