Assign Azure Active Directory groups to an application
Before you can assign users and groups to an application, you must require user assignment. To learn how to require user assignment, see the Requiring User Assignment article.
This article assumes that you have already created groups in the active directory you are using for this application.
Assigning Groups to an Application
- Log in to the Azure portal with an administrator account.
- Click on the All Items item in the main menu.
- Choose the directory you are using for the application.
- Click on the APPLICATIONS tab.
- Select the application from the list of applications associated with this directory.
- Click the USERS AND GROUPS tab.
- Filter the list of groups in your active directory by using the Groups dropdown list.
- Select the group.
- Click ASSIGN.
- Click yes when prompted.