Ansible in Azure Documentation
Use Ansible to automate cloud provisioning, configuration management, and application deployments.
Configure Ansible and use it to create a Linux VM in Azure.
Learn how to use Ansible to create and manage Azure compute, network, and storage infrastructure.
- Create a Linux virtual machine, including virtual network, public IP address, and virtual network interface card.
- Connect to an Azure virtual machine and run an Ansible playbook in Cloud Shell.
- Create and manage a dynamic inventory of your Azure resources.
- Create and manage virtual machine scale sets in Azure.
- Deploy applications to virtual machine scale sets in Azure.
- Create and manage Azure Kubernetes Service clusters.