Application Gateway Documentation
Learn how to deploy Application Gateway, an application delivery controller (ADC) as a service. Tutorials, API references, and other documentation show you how to set up application-level routing and load balancing services that let you build a scalable and highly-available web front end.
Learn how to manage web traffic to your resources using Application Gateway:
Learn how to deploy, manage, and monitor application gateways on Azure
- Manage web traffic with an application gateway.
- Restrict web traffic with a web application firewall on an application gateway.
- Enable SSL termination on an application gateway.
- Host multiple web sites using an application gateway.
- Route traffic based on the URL in an application gateway.
- Redirect traffic to specific servers in an application gateway pool.
Manage web traffic with an application gateway.