Application Gateway Documentation
Learn how to deploy Application Gateway, an application delivery controller (ADC) as a service. Tutorials, API references, and other documentation show you how to set up application-level routing and load balancing services that let you build a scalable and highly-available web front end.
Learn how to manage web traffic to your resources using Application Gateway:
Learn how to deploy, manage, and monitor application gateways on Azure
- Create an application gateway with a web application firewall
- Configure an application gateway with SSL termination
- Create and configure an application gateway to host multiple web sites
- Create an application gateway with path-based routing rules
- Create an application gateway with URL path-based redirection
- Create an application gateway that improves web application access
Manage web traffic with an application gateway.