If you'd like to see us expand this article with more information, implementation details, pricing guidance, or code examples, let us know with GitHub Feedback!
Download an SVG of this architecture.
- Ingests data from the various stores that contain raw data to be monitored by Anomaly Detector.
- Aggregates, samples, and computes the raw data to generate the time series, or calls the Anomaly Detector API directly if the time series are already prepared and gets a response with the detection results.
- Queues the anomaly related meta data.
- Based on the anomaly related meta data, calls the customized alerting service.
- Stores the anomaly detection meta data.
- Visualizes the results of the time series anomaly detection.
- Service Bus: Reliable cloud messaging as a service (MaaS) and simple hybrid integration
- Azure Databricks: Fast, easy, and collaborative Apache Spark–based analytics service
- Power BI: Interactive data visualization BI tools
- Storage Accounts: Durable, highly available, and massively scalable cloud storage