Enable support uploads
The Avere vFXT for Azure can automatically upload support data about your cluster. These uploads let support staff provide the best possible customer service.
Steps to enable uploads
Follow these steps from the Avere Control Panel to activate support. (Read Access the vFXT cluster to learn how to open Avere Control Panel.)
- Navigate to the Settings tab at the top.
Click the triangle to the left of Customer Info to expand the section.
- Click the Revalidate upload information button.
- Set the cluster's support name in Unique Cluster Name - make sure it uniquely identifies your cluster to support staff.
- Check the boxes for Statistics Monitoring, General Information Upload, and Crash Information Upload.
Click the triangle to the left of Secure Proactive Support (SPS) to expand the section.
- Check the box for Enable SPS Link.
If you need to add an on-premises storage system to the cluster, or update the default encryption key in a newly created Blob container, follow the instructions in Configure storage.
If you are ready to start attaching clients to the cluster, read Mount the Avere vFXT cluster.