You can change the payment method for your Azure subscription to invoice by submitting a request to Azure support. Once your request is approved, you are provided instructions on how to set up your subscription for the invoice payment method.
- Invoice pay is only available for business accounts.
- Third party and external services cannot be purchased or paid for using invoice pay. If your subscription contains resources from external services like ClearDB or SendGrid, they need be deleted before changing to invoice pay. To purchase external services after switching to invoice pay, you need a separate subscription with a credit or debit card.
- Once you switch to invoice pay, you can't switch back to credit or debit card payment.
Request pay by invoice
Sign into the Azure portal. Select Help + support > New support request.
- Select Billing as the issue type, select the subscription for which you want to pay by invoice, select a support plan, and then select Next.
- In the Problem blade, select Pay by Invoice in the Problem Type box.
Enter the following information in the Details box, and then select Next.
- Company name
- Billing address
- Account administrator's email address
Verify your contact information and preferred contact method, and then click Create.
If we need to run a credit check because of the amount of credit that you need, we send you a credit check application. After you submit the application, the credit application can take 5-7 days to process.
Need help? Contact support.
If you still need help, contact support to get your issue resolved quickly.