Create an app
You create a new app in different ways:
- Start with an empty app and create intents, utterances, and entities.
- Start with an empty app and add a prebuilt domain.
- Import a LUIS app from a JSON file that already contains intents, utterances, and entities.
What is an app
The default version of a new app is "0.1."
You can create and manage your applications on My Apps page. You can always access this page by clicking My apps on the top navigation bar of the LUIS website.
Create new app
- On My Apps page, click Create new app.
In the dialog box, name your application "TravelAgent".
Choose your application culture (for TravelAgent app, we’ll choose English), and then click Done.
The culture cannot be changed once the application is created.
Import new app
You can set the name (50 char max), version (10 char max), and description of an app in the JSON file. Examples of application JSON files are available at LUIS-Samples.
- On My Apps page, click Import new app.
In the Import new app dialog, select the JSON file defining the LUIS app.
Your first task in the app is to add intents.