Bing Web Search SDK samples
The Bing Web Search SDK is available in Python, Node.js, C#, and Java. Code samples, prerequisites, and build instructions are provided on GitHub. The following scenarios are covered:
- Query a single word and print the name and URL of the first result for web pages, images, news articles, and videos.
- Query a phrase, verify the number of results, and print out the name and URL of first result.
- Query a search term with response filters set to
newsand print the details of news results.
- Query a search term with
promoteparameters, then print details of results.
SDKs and libraries
Use these links to access the SDK for your preferred language.
- Get started with Python samples
- See also Python libraries for definitions and dependencies.
- Get started with Node.js samples
- See also Node.js Web Search.
- Get started with .NET samples
- Get started with Java samples
- See also Java libraries for definitions and dependencies.