What's new in Personalizer
Learn what's new in the service. These items may include release notes, videos, blog posts, and other types of information. Bookmark this page to keep up-to-date with the service.
- New tutorial - using Personalizer in a web app
May 2020 - //Build conference
The following are available in Public Preview:
- Apprentice mode as a learning behavior.
- TLS 1.2 is now enforced for all HTTP requests to this service. For more information, see Azure Cognitive Services security.
November 2019 - Ignite Conference
- Personalizer is generally available (GA)
- Azure Notebooks tutorial with entire lifecycle
May 2019 - //Build Conference
The following preview features were released at the Build 2019 Conference: