How to sign up for the Translator Text API
Sign in to the Azure portal
- Don't have an account? You can create a free account to experiment at no charge.
- Already have an account? Sign in
Create a subscription to the Translator Text API
After you sign in to the portal, you can create a subscription to the Translator Text API as follows:
- Select + Create a resource.
- In the Search the Marketplace search box, enter Translator Text and then select it from the results.
- Select Create to define details for the subscription.
- From the Pricing tier list, select the pricing tier that best fits your needs.
- Each subscription has a free tier. The free tier has the same features and functionalities as the paid plans and doesn't expire.
- You can have only one free subscription for your account.
- Select Create to finish creating the subscription.
When you sign up for Translator Text, you get a personalized access key unique to your subscription. This key is required on each call to the Translator Text API.
- Retrieve your authentication key by first selecting the appropriate subscription.
- Select Keys in the Resource Management section of your subscription's details.
- Copy either of the keys listed for your subscription.
Learn, test, and get support
Use Custom Translator to customize your translations and create a translation system tuned to your own terminology and style, starting from generic Microsoft Translator neural machine translation systems. Learn more