How to sign up for the Microsoft Translator Text API
1: Sign into Azure
2: Subscribe to Microsoft Translator
- After you sign into Azure, go to the Cognitive Services section
- Under "API Type", select the Translator Text API
- In the Pricing Tier section, select the pricing tier that best fits your needs
- Each subscription has a free tier. The free tier has the same features and functionalities as the paid plans and does not have an expiration date.
- You can have only one free subscription in your account.
- Fill out the rest of the form, and select the Create button
- The subscription is ready for immediate use
3: Authentication key
- Retrieve your authentication key by going to the menu All Resources > click on your subscription
- The Key value is used for authentication, keep the Key value confidential. You need the key value when you develop your app
4: Learn, test, and get support
Use the Translator Hub tool to customize your translations and create a translation system tuned to your own terminology and style, starting from generic Microsoft Translator statistical machine translation systems. Learn more