How to sign up for the Translator Text API
Sign in to the Azure portal
- Don't have an account? You can create a free account to experiment at no charge.
- Already have an account? Sign in
Create a subscription to the Translator Text API
After you sign in to the portal, you can create a subscription to the Translator Text API as follows:
- Select + Create a resource.
- In the Search the Marketplace search box, enter Translator Text and then select it from the results.
- Select Create to define details for the subscription.
- From the Pricing tier list, select the pricing tier that best fits your needs.
- Each subscription has a free tier. The free tier has the same features and functionalities as the paid plans and doesn't expire.
- You can have only one free subscription for your account.
- Select Create to finish creating the subscription.
When you sign up for Translator Text, you get a personalized access key unique to your subscription. This key is required on each call to the Translator Text API.
- Retrieve your authentication key by first selecting the appropriate subscription.
- Select Keys in the Resource Management section of your subscription's details.
- Copy either of the keys listed for your subscription.
Learn, test, and get support
Microsoft Translator will generally let your first couple of requests pass before it has verified the subscription account status. If the first few Microsoft Translator API requests succeed then the calls fail, the error response will indicate the problem. Please log the API response so you can see the reason.
Use Custom Translator to customize your translations and create a translation system tuned to your own terminology and style, starting from generic Microsoft Translator neural machine translation systems. Learn more
Send feedback about: