Get started with the Google Drive connector
Connect to Google Drive to create files, get rows, and more. With Google Drive, you can:
- Build your business flow based on the data you get from your search.
- Use actions to search images, search the news, and more. These actions get a response, and then make the output available for other actions. For example, you can search for a video, and then use Twitter to post that video to a Twitter feed.
You can get started by creating a logic app now, see Create a logic app.
Create the connection to Google Drive
When you add this connector to your logic apps, you must authorize logic apps to connect to your Google Drive.
- A GoogleDrive account
Before you can use your GoogleDrive account in a Logic app, you must authorize the Logic app to connect to your GoogleDrive account.Fortunately, you can do this easily from within your Logic app on the Azure Portal.
Here are the steps to authorize your Logic app to connect to your GoogleDrive account:
- To create a connection to GoogleDrive, in the Logic app designer, select Show Microsoft managed APIs in the drop down list then enter GoogleDrive in the search box. Select the trigger or action you'll like to use:
- If you haven't created any connections to GoogleDrive before, you'll get prompted to provide your GoogleDrive credentials. These credentials will be used to authorize your Logic app to connect to, and access your GoogleDrive account's data:
- Provide your GoogleDrive email address:
- Provide your GoogleDrive password to authorize your Logic app:
- Allow the connection to GoogleDrive
- Notice the connection has been created and you are now free to proceed with the other steps in your Logic app:
After you create the connection, you enter the Google Drive properties, like the folder path or file name.
View any triggers and actions defined in the swagger, and also see any limits in the connector details.
Go back to the APIs list.