Get started with the SharePoint connector
The SharePoint Connector provides an way to work with Lists on SharePoint.
Get started by creating a logic app; see Create a logic app.
Create a connection to SharePoint
To use the SharePoint Connector , you first create a connection then provide the details for these properties:
|Token||Yes||Provide SharePoint Credentials|
To connect to SharePoint, enter your identity (username and password, smart card credentials, etc.) to SharePoint. Once you've been authenticated, you can proceed to use the SharePoint connector in your logic app.
While on the designer of your logic app, follow these steps to sign into SharePoint to create the connection connection for use in your logic app:
- Enter SharePoint in the search box and wait for the search to return all entries with SharePoint in the name:
- Select SharePoint - When a file is created
- Select Sign in to SharePoint:
- Provide your SharePoint credentials to sign in to authenticate with SharePoint
- After the authentication completes you'll be redirected to your logic app to complete it by configuring SharePoint's When a file is created dialog.
- You can then add other triggers and actions that you need to complete your logic app.
- Save your work by selecting Save on the menu bar above.
View any triggers and actions defined in the swagger, and also see any limits in the connector details.
Go back to the APIs list.