.NET Bulk Executor library: Download information
|Description||The Bulk Executor library allows client applications to perform bulk operations on Azure Cosmos DB accounts. Bulk Executor library provides BulkImport, BulkUpdate, and BulkDelete namespaces. The BulkImport module can bulk ingest documents in an optimized way such that the throughput provisioned for a collection is consumed to its maximum extent. The BulkUpdate module can bulk update existing data in Azure Cosmos DB containers as patches. The BulkDelete module can bulk delete documents in an optimized way such that the throughput provisioned for a collection is consumed to its maximum extent.|
|BulkExecutor library in GitHub||GitHub|
|API documentation||.NET API reference documentation|
|Get started||Get started with the Bulk Executor library .NET SDK|
|Current supported framework||Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2, 4.6.1 and .NET Standard 2.0|
- Including MongoBulkExecutor to support .NET Standard 2.0. This feature makes it functionally equivalent to 1.3.0 release, with the addition of supporting .NET Standard 2.0 as the target framework.
- Added .NET Standard 2.0 as one of the supported target frameworks to make the BulkExecutor library work with .NET Core applications.
- Added an overload for BulkDelete operation for SQL API accounts to accept partition key, document id tuples to delete.
- Added an overload for BulkDelete operation for SQL API accounts to accept RequestOptions containing the partition key specifying the value of the partition key, in addition to using it as a filter in the input query specifying documents to delete.
- Fixed an issue, which caused a formatting issue in the user agent used by BulkExecutor.
- Made improvement to BulkExecutor import and update APIs to transparently adapt to elastic scaling of Cosmos DB container when storage exceeds current capacity without throwing exceptions.
- Bumped up the DocumentDB .NET SDK dependency to version 2.1.3.
- Fixed an issue, which caused BulkExecutor to throw JSRT error while importing to fixed collections.
- Added support for BulkDelete operation for Azure Cosmos DB SQL API accounts.
- Added support for BulkImport operation for accounts with Azure Cosmos DB's API for MongoDB.
- Bumped up the DocumentDB .NET SDK dependency to version 2.0.0.
- Added support for BulkImport operation for Azure Cosmos DB Gremlin API accounts.
- Minor bug fix to the BulkImport operation for Azure Cosmos DB SQL API accounts.
- Added support for BulkImport and BulkUpdate operations for Azure Cosmos DB SQL API accounts.
To learn about the Bulk Executor Java library, see the following article:
Send feedback about: