Event Grid on Kubernetes with Azure Arc - get support
This article provides information on how to get support if you run into issues with Event Grid on Kubernetes with Azure Arc.
How to create a support request
If you run into an issue, create an Azure support request by following these steps:
- For issue type, select Technical.
- When prompted, select your Azure subscription from the values provided.
- For Service, select All Services.
- For Service type, type a suitable service depending on what step you're getting problems.
- If you're experiencing problems when connecting your cluster to Azure, type Azure Arc enabled Kubernetes and select that option.
- If you're experiencing problems in any other step of the installation steps, type Event Grid on Kubernetes with Azure Arc and select that option.
- For Resource, select a suitable Azure resource or select General question if there's no resource available.
- In the Summary field, provide a succinct description of your problem.
- For Problem type, select Cluster connect if you're having problems with connecting your cluster to Azure Arc. For other issues, select a suitable option. For example, select Management issues if you're experiencing problems while deploying Event Grid or creating a topic or event subscription.
- For Problem subtype, select a suitable option.
- Select Next: Solutions. The Solutions tab is shown.
- Read through the suggested solutions. If you do not find a suitable solution or the solution did not solve the issue, select Next: Details at the bottom of the page.
- On the Details page, fill out the form with the information requested.
- Select Review + create.
- Review the information provided and select Create at the bottom of the page.
To learn more about Event Grid on Kubernetes, see Event Grid on Kubernetes with Azure Arc (Preview) - overview.