Azure IoT Edge
Azure IoT Edge is an Internet of Things (IoT) service that builds on top of IoT Hub. This service is meant for customers who want to analyze data on devices, a.k.a. "at the edge", instead of in the cloud. By moving parts of your workload to the edge, your devices can spend less time sending messages to the cloud and react more quickly to changes in status.
Create an Azure virtual machine, configure it to run as an IoT Edge device, and deploy code to it:
Learn how to install and configure IoT Edge, deploy modules, and utilize Azure services like Stream Analytics and Custom Vision at the edge.
- Filter messages with Azure Functions
- Find averages with Azure Stream Analytics as a module
- Score data with Azure Machine Learning as a module
- Classify images with Custom Vision Service as a module
- Filter data with a C# module
- Filter data with a Python module
- Filter data with a Node.js module
- Filter data with a Java module
- Filter data with a C module
- Store data at the edge with SQL Server