Onboard to the Azure Certified for IoT portal
You can use the Azure Certified for IoT portal to:
- Complete the certification process for your IoT device.
- Find IoT Plug and Play Preview device capability models. You can use these models to quickly build IoT ready devices and integrate them with solutions.
- Publish a device capability model to the public repository.
Use your Microsoft work account to sign in to the Azure Certified for IoT portal portal. The portal checks your membership with the Microsoft Partner Center when you sign in:
- If your organization is already a member of the Microsoft Partner Center, you're granted access to all functions in the portal.
- If your organization isn't a member of the Microsoft Partner Center, you can run certification tests and browse the device capability model repositories. You can't publish your device in the IoT Certified Device Catalog.
- If you see a notification message that your Microsoft Partner Network ID is missing, you should create a Partner Center account. When your account is approved, you can return to the portal and publish your device. For more information, see the Partner Center FAQ.
Before you publish your device to the IoT Certified Device Catalog, read and accept the program agreement. You can find the agreement on the settings page in the Azure Certified for IoT portal.
The suggested next step is to learn how to submit an IoT Plug and Play device for certification.