Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations offer
|This section explains how to publish a Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations solution to the Microsoft AppSource Marketplace. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) service that supports advanced finance, operations, manufacturing, and supply chain management.|
Use the following steps to develop your Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations app and publish it to AppSource:
- As a prerequisite, you must become Dev Center Certified.
- Upgrade your code.
- Build, package, and deploy your data using Lifecycle Services (LCS).
- Create an implementation methodology in LCS.
- Define your Business Processes in LCS.
- Create your marketing content in the Cloud Partner Portal.
- Get your App validated by our team. For guidance, see Validate applications for Finance and Operations.
- Test and certify your offer in the Cloud Partner Portal.
- Publish to AppSource and go live.
The subsequent articles in this section describe these steps in more details.
You must verify that you have met the business and technical requirements for this offer type.