Peering Service Preview partners
Microsoft has partnered with internet service providers (ISPs), internet exchange providers (IXPs), and software-defined cloud interconnect (SDCI) providers worldwide to provide reliable and high-performing public connectivity with optimal routing from the customer to the Microsoft network.
This article provides information on the connectivity providers that are partnered with Microsoft to offer Azure Peering Service connection to customers.
Peering Service partners list
The table in this article provides information on the Peering Service connectivity partners (Preview) and their associated markets.
|DE-CIX||Europe, North America|
For more information about enlisting with the Peering Service Partner program, reach out to email@example.com.
- To learn about Peering Service, see Peering Service overview.
- To learn about Peering Service FAQs, see Peering Service FAQ.
- To learn about partners onboarding and Peering Service configuration, see Peering Service configuration.
- To learn about Peering Service connection, see Peering Service connection.
- To learn about Peering Service connection telemetry, see Peering Service connection telemetry.
- To learn about onboarding a Peering Service connection, see Onboarding Peering Service.