Microsoft Trust Center
The Azure Security Information site on Azure.com gives you the information you need to plan, design, deploy, configure, and manage your cloud solutions securely. With the Microsoft Trust center, you also have the information you need to be confident that the Azure platform on which you run your services is secure.
We know that when you entrust your applications and data to Azure, you’re going to have questions. Where is it? Who can access it? What is Microsoft doing to protect it? How can you verify that Microsoft is doing what it says?
And we have answers. Because it’s your data, you decide who has access, and you work with us to decide where it is located. To safeguard your data, we use state-of-the-art security technology and world-class cryptography. Our compliance is independently audited, and we’re transparent on many levels—from how we handle legal demands for your customer data to the security of our code.
Here's what you find at the Microsoft Trust Center:
- Security – Learn how all the Microsoft Cloud services are secured.
- Privacy – Understand how Microsoft ensures privacy of your Data in the Microsoft cloud.
- Compliance – Discover how Microsoft helps organizations comply with national, regional, and industry-specific requirements governing the collection and use of individuals’ data.
- Transparency – View how Microsoft believes that you control your data in the cloud and how Microsoft helps you know as much as possible about how that data is handled.
- Products and Services – See all the Microsoft Cloud products and services in one place
- Service Trust Portal – Obtain copies of independent audit reports of Microsoft cloud services, risk assessments, security best practices, and related materials.
- What’s New – Find out what’s new in Microsoft Cloud Trust
- Resources – Investigate white papers, videos, and case studies on Microsoft Trusted Cloud
The Microsoft Trust Center has what you need to understand what we do to secure the Microsoft Cloud.
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Choose the type you'd like to provide:
Our feedback system is built on GitHub Issues. Read more on our blog.