Linux Virtual Machines
Azure Linux Virtual Machines provides on-demand, high-scale, secure, virtualized infrastructure using Red Hat, Ubuntu, or the Linux distribution of your choice. Learn how to create, configure, manage, update, and scale Linux VMs with our quickstarts, tutorials, and samples.
Learn how to deploy an NGINX web-server within a Virtual Machine running Ubuntu:
Learn how to deploy, manage, and scale Linux VMs on Azure.
- Create and manage Linux VMs
- Create and manage VM disks
- Automate VM configuration
- Create custom VM images
- Create highly available VMs
- Create a VM scale set
- Load balance VMs
- Manage VMs and virtual networks
- Backup VMs
- Govern VMs
- Monitor and update VMs
- Manage security on VMs
- Create a CI/CD infrastructure with Jenkins, Docker, and GitHub
- CI/CD with Team Services
- Create a web server stack with LAMP, LEMP, or MEAN
- Secure a web server with SSL
Free Pluralsight Video Training
Deploy your first application to Azure.